A delicious mix of Parmesan cheese and butternut squash make this pizza a creamy taste sensation.
Created by Andrea Balzano
- 80g Ornua Mozzarella Cheese
- 60g Smoked scamorza
- 6 leaves Deep fried sage
- 120g diced butternut squash
- 5g salt•• 20g grated parmesan
- 15g sliced fresh red chilli
- Cook butternut squash in the oven
- Grate the smoked scamorza or dice
- Put 10 gr of grated parmesan inside a microwave for 10” then leave it cool down, do it twice
- Put the cooked butternut squash into a food processor with salt and blend untilcreamy
- Stretch pizza base
- Deep fry the sage
- Cut fresh chilli
- Spread the butternut squash cream on the base
- Top with mozzarella, smoked scamorza
- Cook in the oven at 400C
- Garnish with fresh chilli, fried sage and crispy parmesan.
Let the dough prove for 36 hours.