American Pan Flat Bread Roman Style Tray Category Winner Sterfano Di Vita from The Pizza Pony and his Multu be' pizza
- 1 American Pan Flat Bread Roman Style Tray
- 150 gr Smoked provola
- 60gr Red Peppers
- 60 gr Mushrooms
- 90gr Smoke bacon
- 130gr Tomato sauce
- 1 tea spoon Chilly oil
- Open the pizza ball premade of 700gr
- Put the dough in the tray
- Add tomato sauce in the pizza
- Add the smoked provola
- Add the mushrooms, and peppers
- Add the smoked bacon
- Cook the pizza
- When ready add chilly oil.
- Direct dough technique:
- Pizzuti Flour 65% hydration cooked in a fire oven.
- Dough made for 24 hours of proofing process at room temperature. Dough ball made of 700 gr after 14hr at room temperature.
- Yeast 0.7gr per Liter of water
- Salt 50 gr per litre of water.
- Blend pelati Mutti togheder with olive oil,basil,salt.
Most important it's to have the perfect temperature to be able to cook all the pizza evenly as possible, inside too. Not just outside on the edge.