Coconut charcoal gives this pizza a distinctive look and taste.
Created by Manuel Giacometti
- 290g Whitworth Bros Aquila Flour Traditional Margherita Style Pizza
- 20g Fior Di Latte
- 15g Grated Parmesan
- Burrata 150g
- 80g Tomato Sauce
- 5g Basil
- 15g Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Open the Pizza Dough on a well-floured surface
- Ladle the pizza sauce around the base, keeping about 1cm from the edge
- Scatter the mozzarella and Parmesan on to the pizza
- Cook in pizza oven at 326”C for 3-4 minutes
- Once cooked remove pizza from the oven.
- Garnish with Basil Leaves, Olive Oil, Burrata
Let the dough prove for 36 hours.