- 2 tablespoons Danish Crown Supertops Pre-Cooked Smokey Bacon
- 10 tablespoons Tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons Red onion
- 1 tablespoon Basil
- 2 tablespoons Pecorino cheese
- 1 tablespoon Spicy oil
- Cook in a pan some bacon with red onion
- Add the tomato sauce to the bacon and onion.
- Let it slowly cook for a few hours.
- Use this sauce as a base for the pizza
- Make the pecorino cheese flakes
- Cool the pizza for 50 sec to 400 degrees just with the sauce.
- After cook add pecorino, basil and chilly oil to complete the pizza
- The dough that I used for this recipe is our signature dough.
- Is a new Neapolitan pizza style.
- It got more than 48 hours of leavening and maturation before being served.