Sprinkle a little piece of Cyprus onto classic Italian pasta dishes with an all-new Halloumi Crumble by Eurilait.
- Authentic Cypriot Halloumi Crumble
- 200g Penne
- X2 Lemons (for juice and zest)
- 1 Clove Garlic (crushed)
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 50ml Single Cream
- 75g Baby Spinach Leaves
- X1 Egg Yolk
- Place pasta into a pot of boiling salted water and cook until al dente.
- Meanwhile, combine the lemon juice and zest, crushed garlic, olive oil, and single cream into a pan to make a sauce.
- Drain the al dente pasta and return to the pan and add spinach leaves and egg yolk.
- Stir until the spinach wilts and the yolk begins to thicken.
- Return the pan to heat, add the sauce, and warm through gently for a minute or two.
- Give a generous sprinkle of Cypriot Halloumi Crumble into the pasta and stir.
- Finish by sprinkling some freshly ground black pepper into the mix and drizzle some good quality olive oil.
Eurilait’s Authentic Cypriot Halloumi Crumble is incredibly versatile, it can be enjoyed in a pasta, in a wrap or taco, or even sprinkled onto a pizza as a great meat-free alternative.